• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Covid vaccine card - Asking for a friend

2nd the negative test, but needs to be a PCR test. If the airline offers a covid tested flight, that might help with the quarantine. Have a FRIEND whose daughter faked a pcr test today to get into Brazil. Just took the one from 3 1/2 weeks ago for Italy. The one Monday in Mexico was a antigen test that is good to get back into the US.

Not old yet but to be young again.

I did get the vaccine and I saved a picture on my phone. Outside of somebody getting into a federal database tracking this I doubt anybody can know if it is real or not. Two places I volunteer at asked for proof. I just sent them a copy of the picture.

That new aggressive strain is already spreading up here in Virginia. I just my shots and from what I understand I will need a booster for this new strain. It's getting outta freaking control. Countries, states and town have to do something. Hell with this new strain working it's way around just think about schools again next year. Children are the nastiest things walking short of a rabbid skunk. How do you arm yourself against this crap
Arm yourself with the truth. I am 62. If I was to catch it. I have a 99.48% chance of getting over it. If you are younger than me, your odds are better than mine.

So how is this a pandemic? It’s not, and never has been.

This has been a scam from the get go. Faucci even admitted in his e-mails that unless you are using an m-95 mask. It’s useless.

I did get the vaccine and I saved a picture on my phone. Outside of somebody getting into a federal database tracking this I doubt anybody can know if it is real or not. Two places I volunteer at asked for proof. I just sent them a copy of the picture.
I’m going to CVS with a $50 dollar bill. I’m going to ask about getting the shot. When they get everything ready. I’ll pop out the $50 and say I don’t need the shot. I just want one of your little cards all filled out

That new aggressive strain is already spreading up here in Virginia. I just my shots and from what I understand I will need a booster for this new strain. It's getting outta freaking control. Countries, states and town have to do something. Hell with this new strain working it's way around just think about schools again next year. Children are the nastiest things walking short of a rabbid skunk. How do you arm yourself against this crap

You make whatever medical decisions you think are best for yourself and then you mind your own business.

You make whatever medical decisions you think are best for yourself and then you mind your own business.
That will work for a while until your State Government doesn't stand up for you and allows the intimidation tactics, coercion and retribution (e.g., delay SS checks, etc.) to begin. All for a flu that mainly killed old people who Democrat Governors put in state murder nursing homes to finish off, old people in general to keep state pension outlays low and to scare the populace into submission.

Harken back to Italy's initial 'medical' response. They (their Mengele Doktor 'Triage' system) decided early on they WOULD NOT TREAT OLD PEOPLE to 'save resources.' There were pictures of where those 'Doktors' put them. On cots, in hallways in deserted rooms in their street clothes to die. Average age of their dead? 79.5-80 years old...much the same the world over...

Back
Top Bottom