• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Covid vaccine card - Asking for a friend

What to be concerned for my children, your children, others children. I didn't say " , EVERYONE SHOULD BE FORCED TO TAKE THE VACCINE ". I just said precautions should be taken. Sterilizing schools at the end of each day or whatever the case. People are dying! My statement was just general concern for everyone involved. I wasn't dictating plan. Just an imagine situation. Don't aggressively attack someone because you feel strongly about a subject. I was pissed because I took the vaccine and now they are telling me I need another. Christ people!
stop drinking all the kool aid and you will be pissed for more logical reasons. You put a questionable vaccine in your body without reading the warning label. Should only be mad at yourself. Dr fauci is not your friend nor does he have any interest in saving Americans.

What is ironic about this conversation is I am at home until next Thursday (with pay) because I was exposed to a guy in my dept that is covid positive... who was Moderna vaccinated.

stop drinking all the kool aid and you will be pissed for more logical reasons. You put a questionable vaccine in your body without reading the warning label. Should only be mad at yourself. Dr fauci is not your friend nor does he have any interest in saving Americans.

What is ironic about this conversation is I am at home until next Thursday (with pay) because I was exposed to a guy in my dept that is covid positive... who was Moderna vaccinated.
Nice!

Back
Top Bottom