• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Covid vaccine card - Asking for a friend

A trip to Paris isn't worth a felony... IMHO
I would much rather keep my weapons at arms length, for when they come to my house to force me to expose my arm for their experimental DNA altering injection.
NOT KIDDING!

Business related so will be hard to avoid.

To get into France and to return to the US you can produce a negative Covid test without vaccine proof, which is fine, but to get into establishments over there, they’re starting the vaccine passport thing for Frenchies and Euro countries that participate.

I doubt bars and restaurants are going to scrutinize whatever proof you present as a foreigner, especially American, so that’s all my friend is worried about at this point.

Business related so will be hard to avoid.

That stinks!!!
A health care conglomerate was trying to put pressure on us to get the Fauci Ouchie, 90% of us (subcontractor of sorts) refused, they backed off. Probably more than 1/2 the people I know in the medical field absolutely refuse to get it. My wife said I could quit rather than get it, but at 63 I'm glad I didn't need to quit. or am I :)

That new aggressive strain is already spreading up here in Virginia. I just my shots and from what I understand I will need a booster for this new strain. It's getting outta freaking control. Countries, states and town have to do something. Hell with this new strain working it's way around just think about schools again next year. Children are the nastiest things walking short of a rabbid skunk. How do you arm yourself against this crap

That new aggressive strain is already spreading up here in Virginia. I just my shots and from what I understand I will need a booster for this new strain. It's getting outta freaking control. Countries, states and town have to do something. Hell with this new strain working it's way around just think about schools again next year. Children are the nastiest things walking short of a rabbid skunk. How do you arm yourself against this crap

Wash your hands, turn off the TV, live your life.

Well if the "Jim Crow.2" laws continue to take hold and be up held by the Supreme Court, don't be surprised if the Dems require "proof of vaccination" to cast a vote in 2022. After all it is mostly conservatives that aren't getting the shots so that would be fine with the commies.

Back
Top Bottom