Coronavirus Pandemic (many threads merged)

Is the Coronavirus going to cause a pandemic in the USA?

• Yes

Votes: 197 43.4%
  • No

Votes: 127 28.0%
  • Too Early to guess

Votes: 130 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
https://www.redstate.com/nick-arama...-fight-virus-similar-to-what-trump-described/

So, it sounds like scientists don’t think that Trump’s idea was all that silly, right? That they’re actually already working on it. There are also multiple other efforts underway looking at the use of UV light to kill the virus.

But this didn’t sit well with a New York Times reporter, Davey Alba, who says that she flagged the video to Youtube because people were spreading it in the wake of Trump’s comments.

iu

I thought hydroxychloroquine cured Covid-19. Why do need more cures ?
On second thought , What happened to it wasn't dangerous enough to worry about a cure .
I wish you guys would pick a position and stand there.
Like trying to follow a pin ball.

I thought hydroxychloroquine cured Covid-19. Why do need more cures ?
On second thought , What happened to it wasn't dangerous enough to worry about a cure .
I wish you guys would pick a position and stand there.
Like trying to follow a pin ball.

HCQ never promised to cure CV just reduce the body's reaction to it allowing the body to recover naturally. The z-pack helps with bacterial attacks that occur while having CV. As for mortality, I would like to know why Hong Kong with a population of 7.5 million has only had 1038 cases and only 4 deaths which puts it in the flu family.

Back
Top Bottom