Coronavirus Pandemic (many threads merged)

Is the Coronavirus going to cause a pandemic in the USA?

• Yes

Votes: 197 43.4%
  • No

Votes: 127 28.0%
  • Too Early to guess

Votes: 130 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That study does not address the INJECTING of anything.
That is just the UV light treatment he mentioned last night.
Also, Since you are speaking for Trump,
Does Tequilla work ?
The UV light is put down the throat to disinfect from the inside out. Please follow along.

The Healight technology employs proprietary methods of administering intermittent ultraviolet (UV) A light via a novel endotracheal medical device. Pre-clinical findings indicate the technology’s significant impact on eradicating a wide range of viruses and bacteria, inclusive of coronavirus.

As for the disinfectant, I'm sure he wasn't talking about Clorox. I have no idea what he was actually talking about, but the Tequila mentioned above would do it.

As for the disinfectant, I'm sure he wasn't talking about Clorox. I have no idea what he was actually talking about, but the Tequila mentioned above would do it.
I just told you. This is what he was discussing at the presser.

A UV light is put down the throat to disinfect from the inside out. Please follow along.

https://www.mednetnews.com/2020/04/...inai-for-potential-coronavirus-treatment/amp/

The Healight technology employs proprietary methods of administering intermittent ultraviolet (UV) A light via a novel endotracheal medical device. Pre-clinical findings indicate the technology’s significant impact on eradicating a wide range of viruses and bacteria, inclusive of coronavirus.

The UV light is put down the throat to disinfect from the inside out. Please follow along.

Noooo, That's not what he said.
If you are going to keep speaking for Trump then you two should talk because he just made a statement saying that he was being sarcastic when he mentioned "Injecting disinfectant". Soooo ....

It seems that when the press is giving Trump enough rope to hang himself and although you are very good and submissive servant for getting tangled in that rope as well, Yall should stop falling for their tricks.

I just told you. This is what he was discussing at the presser.

A UV light is put down the throat to disinfect from the inside out. Please follow along.

https://www.mednetnews.com/2020/04/...inai-for-potential-coronavirus-treatment/amp/

He also talked about disinfectant.

I believe you on the UV though, he's basically repeating ideas the medical guys around him are throwing out there. The UV in the scenario you mention makes sense. I could also see spraying the lungs themselves with something topical that would actually kill the virus.

It's not disinfectant but if you think of how an asthma inhaler works, some compound could be delivered the same way. Again, I have no idea what he was thinking of as a compound, but it's not a crazy idea.

He also talked about disinfectant.

I believe you on the UV though, he's basically repeating ideas the medical guys around him are throwing out there. The UV in the scenario you mention makes sense. I could also see spraying the lungs themselves with something topical that would actually kill the virus.

It's not disinfectant but if you think of how an asthma inhaler works, some compound could be delivered the same way. Again, I have no idea what he was thinking of as a compound, but it's not a crazy idea.
my dad told me years ago as a young man he went to a doc in the box in miami for a super sore throat. doctor was an old cuban guy his coworker referred him to. he told me he was about to turn around and walk out of the "clinic" but that he was still pretty sick and poor so said to hell with it. cuban doctor comes out, looks down his throat with light, holds his mouth open and shoves a paint brush down there with some solution on it and he basically paints the back of his throat. my father asked what it was, dude said he used diluted mercury!! well a day later the sore throat was practically gone and he was one the mend and 2 days later he was fine.

i highly doubt that what that doctor did was standard by the books modern western medicine but if it works then why not. im not saying this in reference to trumps comments about disinfectant or what have you but there are some pretty strange delivery systems and types of medicine out there that very much work and arent "approved"

I am pretty good about squirting some alcohol based hand sanitizer into my hands and inhaling the vapors when I feel that I have breathed in a dose of used air.
If that is harmful to me, please don't tell me.

Back
Top Bottom