Coronavirus Pandemic (many threads merged)

Is the Coronavirus going to cause a pandemic in the USA?

• Yes

Votes: 197 43.4%
  • No

Votes: 127 28.0%
  • Too Early to guess

Votes: 130 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The carona virus isn’t going away. It’s here to stay and everyone will get it sooner or later.

There’s no need to completely destroy the economy and many peoples personal finances.

It’s like automobiles
Lots of people are killed in car crashes. The fed state and local govts do everything they can to prevent it
You drive defensively to avoid accidents and watch out for drunks , but it’s still going to happen no matter what you do. You can lower the number but not to zero unless you want everyone to go back to horses

Covid is the same
It’s not going away. Ever .

The carona virus isn’t going away. It’s here to stay and everyone will get it sooner or later.

There’s no need to completely destroy the economy and many peoples personal finances.

It’s like automobiles
Lots of people are killed in car crashes. The fed state and local govts do everything they can to prevent it
You drive defensively to avoid accidents and watch out for drunks , but it’s still going to happen no matter what you do. You can lower the number but not to zero unless you want everyone to go back to horses

Covid is the same
It’s not going away. Ever .
so......it is basically just a worse than typical flu season eh??

317F1092-8B78-4E78-9C99-08564CA57E6B.jpeg

Good summary rundown of the supplements:

Very much in line with what I have been saying for the past 3 months.
New to me was Quercetin and NAC.

I'm just getting tired of eating my own cooking. I've always enjoyed doing it and I think I'm fairly decent at it but not day after day after day.
Trying to eat balanced meals but the temptation is strong to live on potato chips and Ho-Ho's.

I'm just getting tired of eating my own cooking. I've always enjoyed doing it and I think I'm fairly decent at it but not day after day after day.
Trying to eat balanced meals but the temptation is strong to live on potato chips and Ho-Ho's.
i have put on some gut weight for sure during this

Back
Top Bottom