Coronavirus Pandemic (many threads merged)

Is the Coronavirus going to cause a pandemic in the USA?

• Yes

Votes: 197 43.4%
  • No

Votes: 127 28.0%
  • Too Early to guess

Votes: 130 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Isn't worth going anyway. Went in tje early 90's and corporations reserved almost all the tables and you can't get served unless you are at a table. Bought beer from the kiosk outside of it. Beautiful city though.

Same here. In the beginning of January I had something that kicked my ass for a few days. Fever, aches and pains, coughing, difficulty breathing, and two trips to the Dr before it went away.

I need to add that a z-pack did nothing first go round. Second round was 2 weeks of stronger antibiotics and prednisone which helped, but when I started taking 16,000 units vitamin c and zinc daily that kicked it's ass in about a weeks time. Still taking high doses of c daily and zinc.

I was pounding vitamin c and whatever else I could find in December when i caught the mystery bug. It was awful. I was on vacation and had to have my wife drive us back . Haven’t been that since since 2004

NSAID info has been out for a while. Ibuprofen and other NSAIDs lower inflammation. Moderate amount of inflammation is need to release the the T-cell, (IIRC) to fight the infection. Vitamin D3 stop body from creating too much inflammation.
MedCram talked about it in one of his videos a month ago.

Interesting site. He had a lot of good information there.

That being said, I haven't seen anything about it in the MSM articles, and you would think there would be a big red flag. I know I usually go for Advil if I I have a cold or flu, and I bet most people's natural reaction would be the same.

I was pounding vitamin c and whatever else I could find in December when i caught the mystery bug. It was awful. I was on vacation and had to have my wife drive us back . Haven’t been that since since 2004

One of the things mentioned on the MedCram site (way back in Dec) was that this years' flu had an H1N1 (swine) flu variant in the mix, which is why it was a very bad year for flu in general.

same here

i slept in the hot water in my tub lol i was pretty beat the **** up

I had that Dec bug, pretty nasty, they said I was on the verge of pneumonia but that it wasn't the normal flu. Strange days indeed.
after ibroke my fever of 36 hours and 6 days of a bitching chest cough went to doc in the box, they put me on a nebulizer? and gave me steroids and an inhaler (like for asthma). symptoms were gone 3 days later after i started the inhaler

Since ODT 10 is now up in the air maybe we can have a Corona Party and get everyone inoculated so we stop worrying about who is going to get sick. Apparently, measles parties are making a comeback with anti-vaxxers and with parents in NYC

Interesting site. He had a lot of good information there.

That being said, I haven't seen anything about it in the MSM articles, and you would think there would be a big red flag. I know I usually go for Advil if I I have a cold or flu, and I bet most people's natural reaction would be the same.

One of the things mentioned on the MedCram site (way back in Dec) was that this years' flu had an H1N1 (swine) flu variant in the mix, which is why it was a very bad year for flu in general.
I love Medcram. He covers info that hits MSM a month or 2 later.

Back
Top Bottom