Coronavirus Pandemic (many threads merged)

Is the Coronavirus going to cause a pandemic in the USA?

• Yes

Votes: 197 43.4%
  • No

Votes: 127 28.0%
  • Too Early to guess

Votes: 130 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ball park -- as data lags
NYC averages 145 deaths / day prior to 2019
Corona - average 110 death/day
No data as yet on reduction of other deaths

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...eek-coronavirus-alone-killed-217-in-nyc-a-day

Forget corona....119 total deaths a day before corona and how many deaths per day now. Are twice as many people dying now? I dont care from what. If so that is significant. If about the same or only 5% more people are dying, then I would say we are just labeling different.

My guess is the uptick from Corona is not totally offset by other types death but you'll have to check back in 1-2 years to find out.I think I data I saw was 2016 or earlier. Good question.

Guys, Trump wants a big igloo.

1587139451472.png

Hey MD's or DO's on this site -----what does the Corona-virus CPT code pay on EPIC EMR versus lets say Heart Attack or stroke? I am curious. ( EMR Is electronic medical record software all health care systems use for billing of services amongst other things)

Hey MD's or DO's on this site -----what does the Corona-virus CPT code pay on EPIC EMR versus lets say Heart Attack or stroke? I am curious. ( EMR Is electronic medical record software all health care systems use for billing of services amongst other things)
curious as well to what HICFA coding would be allowed

also, death certs are private? or does releasing what someone died of poste haste not violate hipaa law? (honestly i have no idea how ity works, i only dealt with our extremely ****ed up medical system in a retroactive capacity)

Good question! I know 2 different people who have passed recently under circumstances that the virus could have lead to.

curious as well to what HICFA coding would be allowed

also, death certs are private? or does releasing what someone died of poste haste not violate hipaa law? (honestly i have no idea how ity works, i only dealt with our extremely ****ed up medical system in a retroactive capacity)

Hippa has its plus and minuses, usually prevents useful information from being added to cod certification, then when pertinent information is needed. You have to jump through hoops.

Is this a conspiracy theory or the work of those seeking population control though a heinous method. The first part of the video (Part II) lays the foundation but the action starts around 3:57. Dr. Fauci stated in January 2017 that the Trump presidency would have an outbreak. How did he know or is he part of the problem?

Part I

Back
Top Bottom