Coronavirus Pandemic (many threads merged)

Is the Coronavirus going to cause a pandemic in the USA?

• Yes

Votes: 197 43.4%
  • No

Votes: 127 28.0%
  • Too Early to guess

Votes: 130 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We'd have to be. But if Biden wins, it means we'll eventually have Klobuchar, Kamala, or Pocahontas as president. God help us if that happens.

You forgot Stacy!!

93691641_2769532429762872_6091179196791390208_o.jpg

The only way he will lose if Democrats steal elections nationwide in 2020 like they did in Orange County, CA in 2018.
In that case US will be on the crash course to the CWII. Democrats will expand the SCOTUS to 12-15 people, to get majority there and all bets are off.
According to some on here, SCOTUS is nothing more than a bastion of liberals. I don't agree. It's a pity that there are Americans who do not understand how the framers crafted our system of government and believe there should be only one voice.

From a recent article by Laura Hollis:

".. Jim Geraghty, YouTuber Matthew Tye and Scientific American's Jane Qiu have done: digging through news reports from online Chinese news agency Caixin Global; going through scholarly journals to find papers on viruses in bats being studied at the Wuhan virology laboratory; discovering advertisements for research positions at that same laboratory that require expertise in coronavirus strains in bats; interviewing scientist Shi Zhengli (called "bat woman" or the "bat lady"), who actually went into the caves in the Yunnan province (hundreds of miles from Wuhan, in the Hubei province) where the horseshoe bats that likely carry this virus live — a different type of bat than those sold in the Wuhan wet market, by the way."

The question really is : Is the USA economy and health worth more to you than the occupant of the White House? Presidents come and go. Never forget that.
We have not had a President like Trump since Teddy, and, if he does not get re-elected, we will never have another Republican, even a RINO, president. Democrats will make sure that ballot harvesting is legalized nationwide, and all voter ID laws are struck down as unconstitutional.
Scumbags come and go, presidents willing to stand up to the Demoncrats are far and few in between.

Questions I would love answers to

How many total deaths in New York in the last 5 weeks?
How many total deaths in the same time 5 week period over the last 5 years? For an average.
What is the estimated reduction in previous years deaths due to social distancing? For instance, I would assume vehicle deaths would be low right now. We have also heard reports that cardiac cases are lower right now.

I would just like to strip away all the bull**** and quantify how many more people are dying.

How many total deaths in the same time 5 week period over the last 5 years? For an average.
What is the estimated reduction in previous years deaths due to social distancing? For instance, I would assume vehicle deaths would be low right now. We have also heard reports that cardiac cases are lower right now.

I would just like to strip away all the bull**** and quantify how many more people are dying.

Agreed! There's probably many of people who died of complications contributed to covid 19

Ball park -- as data lags
NYC averages 145 deaths / day prior to 2019
Corona - average 110 death/day
No data as yet on reduction of other deaths

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...eek-coronavirus-alone-killed-217-in-nyc-a-day

More random data GA gov report 4/17

COVID-19 Testing By Lab Type: No. Pos. Tests Total Tests
Commercial Lab 16264 67068
Gphl 930 4616

Only 24% tested have CV. Wonder what is driving the low positive rate. Testing some people as precaution? Poor screening?

Back
Top Bottom