Coronavirus Pandemic (many threads merged)

Is the Coronavirus going to cause a pandemic in the USA?

• Yes

Votes: 197 43.4%
  • No

Votes: 127 28.0%
  • Too Early to guess

Votes: 130 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
From what I have read, it was not an intentional release. They certainly would not have intentionally turned it loose own their on economy. I don't consider it an act of war. It is not like the intentional act of attacking Pearl Harbor. But they should be held financially liable.

A Missouri politician wants to open it up for individuals to sue the Chinese Govt. That is a VERY BAD idea. It would set a precedence for such things and open up the US in the future. And if you think in the future some UN court is going to give the USA a fair shake, you are naïve to the point of being an idiot.
it was an act of war when they lied about it and allowed it to escape their borders. gross negligence if nothing else

we have something for that legally in this country, its called manslaughter. maybe they didnt mean it (or maybe they did, we dont know) what we do know is it happened and its their fault.

Numbers from this morning radio, Wes moss said:

22 million new jobless/ unemployment claims since four weeks ago. Unemployment has passed 10%

I’d rather be sick than unemployed. Luckily, I’m still neither at this point

CCP stopped internal flights from Wuhan, but kept international flights going.
They knew exactly what they were doing. They wanted to make sure that the rest of the world burned along with theirs.
We need to pull ALL of our manufacturing from China. I would rather have it in Mexico than China. At least, if standard of leaving is higher in Mexico, we would see less illegals.

CCP stopped internal flights from Wuhan, but kept international flights going.
They knew exactly what they were doing. They wanted to make sure that the rest of the world burned along with theirs.
We need to pull ALL of our manufacturing from China. I would rather have it in Mexico than China. At least, if standard of leaving is higher in Mexico, we would see less illegals.
i wouldnt put it past them to purchase covid19 positive patients first class tickets around world. no destination needed, just a round the world tour on 2 or 3 airplanes would be enough

I maintain my belief that the CCP did not intentionally release the CCP Virus on to their own economy.

I wouldn't put it beyond the CCP to have allowed it to spread outside of China as part of a Cover Up.

I think it is possible, but a much bigger stretch, to think that they intentionally spread it to other nations as a means of weaponizing it against those nations. If that is true, I believe that would be an act of war.

I maintain my belief that the CCP did not intentionally release the CCP Virus on to their own economy.

I wouldn't put it beyond the CCP to have allowed it to spread outside of China as part of a Cover Up.

I think it is possible, but a much bigger stretch, to think that they intentionally spread it to other nations as a means of weaponizing it against those nations. If that is true, I believe that would be an act of war.

They have put their LONE aircraft carrier out to sea so I think they are anticipating something.

Back
Top Bottom