Coronavirus Pandemic (many threads merged)

Is the Coronavirus going to cause a pandemic in the USA?

• Yes

Votes: 197 43.4%
  • No

Votes: 127 28.0%
  • Too Early to guess

Votes: 130 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Are you taking any precautions - getting supplies, etc..?
Tonight on Fox report- world heath org. did not want to appease bill gates & call this a pandemic until the day after he donated 55 million to them. Trump now pulling back on sending them money. Gates was the10th largest donor last year. Also the Virus originated in bat lab in wuhan not in a wet market.

if its from a lab

which most people would agree it is at this point as the commie cant be trusted and their response to this has been lies from the get go

is it war? i think it should mean all countries coming together to do 3 important things

1) ban chinese vessels from traveling outside of their waters
2) recognize taiwan as a legitimate country and pledge to defend its borders if need be
3) any american debt absolved or american property confiscated that is owned by chinese foreigners or their companies (aka communist party of china agents)

if its from a lab

which most people would agree it is at this point as the commie cant be trusted and their response to this has been lies from the get go

is it war? i think it should mean all countries coming together to do 3 important things

1) ban chinese vessels from traveling outside of their waters
2) recognize taiwan as a legitimate country and pledge to defend its borders if need be
3) any american debt absolved or american property confiscated that is owned by chinese foreigners or their companies (aka communist party of china agents)

Never, Happen
but with Trump you never know!!!

From what I have read, it was not an intentional release. They certainly would not have intentionally turned it loose own their on economy. I don't consider it an act of war. It is not like the intentional act of attacking Pearl Harbor. But they should be held financially liable.

A Missouri politician wants to open it up for individuals to sue the Chinese Govt. That is a VERY BAD idea. It would set a precedence for such things and open up the US in the future. And if you think in the future some UN court is going to give the USA a fair shake, you are naïve to the point of being an idiot.

Back
Top Bottom