Coronavirus Pandemic (many threads merged)

Is the Coronavirus going to cause a pandemic in the USA?

• Yes

Votes: 197 43.4%
  • No

Votes: 127 28.0%
  • Too Early to guess

Votes: 130 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Michigan governor threatens doctors who prescribe hydroxychloroquine to treat COVID-19

https://www.msn.com/en-us/video/wat...roxychloroquine-to-treat-covid-19/vi-BB11LMuJ
WTF?! What does a freaking moronic politician know about treating a disease?!?

First, hcq is already FDA approved and has been used as a treatment for several different things.
Second, doctors prescribe drugs for things that they weren't necessarily approved for initially, it's called off-label prescription.
Lastly, the ONLY attributable death to "hcq" was an idiot that drank aquarium cleaner that happens to have hcq in it!

This moron of a politician could actually cause deaths by withholding a possibly effective treatment.

And libtards want more government control over health industry! Do you really want some idiot to decide what treatment you can or cannot get?
Bingo. That moron had every right to drink aquarium cleaner, shouldn't ruin the opportunity for doctors to prescribe it for treatment.

Supply chain to grocery stores is not keeping up with demand, as per my conversation with my local store manager today.

While sales are up, deliveries are way down.

I thought inventory shortages were not happening. Is it a shortage or delivery problem?

All canned vegetables sold out. Same for canned meats. No potatoes. No fresh meats at all. Some cheese, eggs, and deli meats. Some chips and cookies available, but likely will be sold out today. Enough spag and sauce on shelf for 4 families tonight.

Lots of store brand TP and paper towels.

Basically, if you see something you need, get it and ignore the price. It probably won't be there tomorrow.

And libtards want more government control over health industry! Do you really want some idiot to decide what treatment you can or cannot get?

This is my frustration as a teacher.....A bunch of people in government that have no idea what it takes to be successful in a classroom dictating to me how to teach.

This truck was at the hospital I was working in yesterday. I thought, damn it has gotten that bad here. Then I was told they were delivering sanitizer!
View attachment 2552990

It just hit me, there is a Corona pandemic, yet Bud Light comes in for the rescue!

Back
Top Bottom