• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Coronavirus Pandemic (many threads merged)

Is the Coronavirus going to cause a pandemic in the USA?

• Yes

Votes: 197 43.4%
  • No

Votes: 127 28.0%
  • Too Early to guess

Votes: 130 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1,046 deaths as of now while the regular flu claims over 22,000 and climbing while Pillouzy claims that this is the worst pandemic the US has experienced in 100yrs . The dims won't us to have The Great Depression2 . Been Praying for folks that are being effected by this but I feel like I'm being partial to one sickness , so now Praying for all sick and dying folks no matter which sickness they have. Not being a prick about it honestly.... trying to be reasonable and spending my Prayer wisely

1,046 deaths as of now while the regular flu claims over 22,000 and climbing while Pillouzy claims that this is the worst pandemic the US has experienced in 100yrs . The dims won't us to have The Great Depression2 . Been Praying for folks that are being effected by this but I feel like I'm being partial to one sickness , so now Praying for all sick and dying folks no matter which sickness they have. Not being a prick about it honestly.... trying to be reasonable and spending my Prayer wisely
They view a Great Depression II as the only way to get Trump out of office since Russia, Ukraine and impeachment all failed.

Monopoly is an extremely hard game to win when the bank has all the money. I believe a post directed toward me several days ago said my tinfoil hat was on to tight. Has been for the last 30 years. The political puking is about to go full bats***. It's just getting started. When people get desperate they will vote for the candidate/dem who promises the most free money/breaks etc....

That didn't happen in 2016
Bernie and Hillary will back me up on that. For whatever their word is worth.

They view a Great Depression II as the only way to get Trump out of office since Russia, Ukraine and impeachment all failed.
What has every bloody tear crying libby on tv said ever since "foreign influence/corruption failed? "We need the economy to crash or else Trump will win"

Monopoly is an extremely hard game to win when the bank has all the money. I believe a post directed toward me several days ago said my tinfoil hat was on to tight. Has been for the last 30 years. The political puking is about to go full bats***. It's just getting started. When people get desperate they will vote for the candidate/dem who promises the most free money/breaks etc....
Someone find out if this is true, heard LA is cutting power and water off to businesses not complying with closing if they're deemed nonessential

I saw that yesterday. Would not surprise me, it being Kali.

Back
Top Bottom