Coronavirus Pandemic (many threads merged)

Is the Coronavirus going to cause a pandemic in the USA?

• Yes

Votes: 197 43.4%
  • No

Votes: 127 28.0%
  • Too Early to guess

Votes: 130 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I do all the cooking in my house, so I actually enjoy grocery shopping. When this store first opened, I think I spent 3 hours in there just walking up and down the aisles.

Whatever you need to tell the wife but we know you were really just there drinking at the bar :boink:

It keeps you from choking the asswipes walking around showing there friends on Facef*** what the stores have. I was raised differently. People actually complaining about not getting the right mix of ground meat etc... Strangulation meter is redlining

I just cooked some deer instead. Don't need ground beef. Lol.

You can hang out at the bar (in Kroger) while your wife fills the buggy haha
I wish. If my wife does the shopping, we are in trouble. First year we were married she burned grits so bad that I had to take my dremel out to try and clean the pot. Ended up throwing it away. It's been 15ish years and I've taught her a thing or two, but yeah, if we are at the grocery store, I'm driving the buggy.

I wish. If my wife does the shopping, we are in trouble. First year we were married she burned grits so bad that I had to take my dremel out to try and clean the pot. Ended up throwing it away. It's been 15ish years and I've taught her a thing or two, but yeah, if we are at the grocery store, I'm driving the buggy.
lmaoooooooooooo

Me too . My wife boils a mean egg

Back
Top Bottom