Coronavirus Pandemic (many threads merged)

Is the Coronavirus going to cause a pandemic in the USA?

• Yes

Votes: 197 43.4%
  • No

Votes: 127 28.0%
  • Too Early to guess

Votes: 130 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Significantly lighter is an understatement. Didn’t hit my brakes on 78, 285 or i20 this morning.

I actually had to slow myself down on 285 this morning at 7am. Typically at that time 285 is a parking lot but lately my typical 1:15-1:30 min commute is down to around 45 mins.

At the BP on Old Mill? I was up in your neck of the woods the other day and filled up there. It was $1.53, I think.

Racetrack on Main St. Then I noticed Kroger had the same price. I should have gone there because iI think I have $.40 off per gal. with my card.

Sure it's already been posted. For the older/pre existing condition population that legitimately need a particular items do curbside pickup. It can take a few days but they will get an order together as trucks come in. I know the Kroger on 53 Flowery Branch and the Kroger in Gainesville are doing it. You never leave the car.

Sure it's already been posted. For the older/pre existing condition population that legitimately need a particular items do curbside pickup. It can take a few days but they will get an order together as trucks come in. I know the Kroger on 53 Flowery Branch and the Kroger in Gainesville are doing it. You never leave the car.
Usually next day pick up (Cartersville) if you order before 10am . We hate getting groceries so been doing it since they started, it's Awesome imo

Back
Top Bottom