Coronavirus Pandemic (many threads merged)

Is the Coronavirus going to cause a pandemic in the USA?

• Yes

Votes: 197 43.4%
  • No

Votes: 127 28.0%
  • Too Early to guess

Votes: 130 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It will work. Another French study I came across last week had hydroxicloroquine, Zpack (for secondary bacterial infections and pneumonia) and Zinc supplements.
I think French dosage is too high though, it needs to be half of what they use, closer to SK. Less side effects and heart arithmias that way. NY trials should help us to dial in the dose.

That is the one I saw as well. Think they were dosing 3x a day. Can't remember at what Mg the dosage was.

“Point of no return” is just more FUD. What a great soundbyte though. The systems are overloaded due to the media fueled hype, and therefore the resources are near exhaustion.
Do you think the people are faking being infected and do you think that Drs would admit them and use up valuable time and equipment if they were not deathly sick and just have a fever and cough?

The math is all speculative..but you would be right if there is a 1% mortality rate....

Earlier today President Trump said that he wants all businesses back up and running within the next 2 weeks. If you do the math on percent of people that have died in the United States, here it is:
600 dead in U.S. so far=600 divided by 330,000,000 U.S. citizens =0.00018181818181818% thats not much...

I am sure you see that I was asking you a question.

Yeah, a loaded one that is an appeal to emotion. I will elaborate on my comment. The messaging and the connotations of the “point of no return” from the media is just beating the fear drum. That point is inevitable. It doesn’t mean the sky is falling.

Back
Top Bottom