• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Coronavirus Pandemic (many threads merged)

Is the Coronavirus going to cause a pandemic in the USA?

• Yes

Votes: 197 43.4%
  • No

Votes: 127 28.0%
  • Too Early to guess

Votes: 130 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Costco panic buyers will have to figure out how to use all the TP & sanitizer they bought, cause they can't return it. I say good for Costco! They bought it all up - so now let them pay for it and use it. Plus...they don't want stuff back in the store that could be "contaminated".

Costco not accepting returns on certain in-demand items: report
https://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/costco-not-accepting-returns-items

Like a said, isn’t verified, and I asked a friend from Dublin and he hasn’t heard anything about it, I’m thinking BS now. Likely would have made the news by now.
A member of another forearm I am on said his wife had toilet paper stolen from her cart while unloading at a grocery store parking lot. If/when non essential businesses are closed we are gonna see some looting for sure.

I don't think Dublin PD has enough cops to surround a walmart.

There are only about 26,551 police officers in GA by my googlefu. 11,100 national guard soldiers. I cant see how many federal cops we have in georgia but just for arguments sake we will double the state cops. GA had 10.63 million residents in 2019. So that's about 64 thousand (being generous) cops and national guard soldiers in the entire state of ga with a population of over 10.5 million people. I dont think GA could secure Atlanta if it had to much less the rest of the state. Unless my numbers are wrong. My google fu is open to being corrected.

I don't think Dublin PD has enough cops to surround a walmart.

whos your daddy charmin TP.jpg

There are only about 26,551 police officers in GA by my googlefu. 11,100 national guard soldiers. I cant see how many federal cops we have in georgia but just for arguments sake we will double the state cops. GA had 10.63 million residents in 2019. So that's about 64 thousand (being generous) cops and national guard soldiers in the entire state of ga with a population of over 10.5 million people. I dont think GA could secure Atlanta if it had to much less the rest of the state. Unless my numbers are wrong. My google fu is open to being corrected.

Figure shift work, days off, ratio of grunts to supervisors, and the number is way less than half that figure an any one time.

Coronavirus Pandemic, day 20
If anyone is still out there, I’m alive but struggling. Food is running low. Down to only 459 days worth. My hands are super sanitized and my butt is super clean. Down to 1599 rounds of ammo (dropped 1 round down the heat vent while doing daily inventory). Power still on, but for how long? Missing human interaction but I have my dogs.. for now.. (I'm soaking their food in BBQ sauce in an attempt to marinate them from the inside in case I have to eat them) . I fear dark days ahead. News is all bad. Neighbors have attempted to leap from windows to their death, (or near death... most have single story homes so they are badly bruised). Blew through most Netflix series so may have to rewatch some again..Basic Survival is a definite challenge. I vow to persevere to the end, I am a survivor! Please, if there is life out there, communicate with me to help preserve my sanity..

You're in west Georgia, and a Dawg fan. Let me know what you need and I'll deliver it to you. I drive from Calhoun to Fulton Ind Blvd everyday, so I probably am close to you at some point. Seriously, we gotta look out for each other. PM me if I can help.

Good man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Coronavirus Pandemic, day 20
If anyone is still out there, I’m alive but struggling. Food is running low. Down to only 459 days worth. My hands are super sanitized and my butt is super clean. Down to 1599 rounds of ammo (dropped 1 round down the heat vent while doing daily inventory). Power still on, but for how long? Missing human interaction but I have my dogs.. for now.. (I'm soaking their food in BBQ sauce in an attempt to marinate them from the inside in case I have to eat them) . I fear dark days ahead. News is all bad. Neighbors have attempted to leap from windows to their death, (or near death... most have single story homes so they are badly bruised). Blew through most Netflix series so may have to rewatch some again..Basic Survival is a definite challenge. I vow to persevere to the end, I am a survivor! Please, if there is life out there, communicate with me to help preserve my sanity..
In a few weeks this won't be so funny I'm afraid.

Back
Top Bottom