• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Coronavirus Pandemic (many threads merged)

Is the Coronavirus going to cause a pandemic in the USA?

• Yes

Votes: 197 43.4%
  • No

Votes: 127 28.0%
  • Too Early to guess

Votes: 130 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
One of my wife's doctors just called and cancelled her appointment for next Friday, said they were closing for at least the next two weeks. Thankfully just a routine followup appointment.
Crazy. So doctor's offices are closing, instead of staying open to help sick folks that the hospitals might be able to take if they're busy dealing with the more serious stuff?

Just left the Signal Mountain Road Walmart near Chattanooga. Had an online grocery pickup at 9 AM. Was after 10 before they got to mine and half of it was out of stock. The girl bringing the bags out said that management was cancelling all online orders after 1 PM in an effort to serve walk in customers. She said they didn't know when their next trucks were coming in. There's a Dollar General near me where I've been slowly prepping from for the last several years and they seemed pretty well stocked for now so I'll keep on doing what I've been doing and continue to add a little every week.

Well my kids little league suspended until further notice. First game would have been today. The Bibb county school district will move to "online" learning starting Wednesday. Luckily my company said people can work from home if needed.

Read this http://doctoryourself.com/titration.html You basically take vitamin c regularly until your stomach starts to gurgle, then stop and do the formula.

I take around 6k every day, and I bump it up to 10 - 12k if my son gets sick.
I don't think I have enough to sustain that level for long term. But I will increase. About to start hitting the 5000 mg Elderberry syrup I've been saving.

Back
Top Bottom