Coronavirus Pandemic (many threads merged)

Is the Coronavirus going to cause a pandemic in the USA?

• Yes

Votes: 197 43.4%
  • No

Votes: 127 28.0%
  • Too Early to guess

Votes: 130 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OK I have finally decided that the end of the world as we know it is upon us.

Commerce DragWay has cancelled all TNT and other events for the weekend and next...

As someone who likes to be "prepared," I think this is getting entirely out of hand. We should be taking steps to protect the vulnerable but not shutting down all of society. Does everyone get to go home while the grocery store, convenience store, first responders, etc., have to stay at work? :noidea:

I'm joining that psychic chick in saying this will be over in another month or two. That being said I'm gonna go buy a nice bottle of bourbon to sip if I am wrong and end up on my death bed... :hat:

In China, 2 diplomats thus far. How many high profile Americans have it? 7 right now and growing. But keep thinking a virus was engineered to attack only poor people
Well, we can definitely confirm that you are in fact a crayon eater. I never said it only targets poor. I said high profile Chinese are protected. By stating that i thought it would be assumed that the high profile Chinese had the cure/vaccine. Much bigger picture than what is In front of you

Guess I better not trim any branches this year! May need the leaves more than the figs!
I may have to barter some TP for coffee, I have plenty of coffee at the moment but it goes much quicker than TP and is definitely more essential to life.
If coffee runs out then we are completely screwed, I can guarantee you 100% that there will be no nurses if there is no coffee.

Back
Top Bottom