• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Coronavirus Pandemic (many threads merged)

Is the Coronavirus going to cause a pandemic in the USA?

• Yes

Votes: 197 43.4%
  • No

Votes: 127 28.0%
  • Too Early to guess

Votes: 130 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Gates will announce his 2020 chip come early spring/late fall. Winter will bring a vaccine and that will be when the infection/death rate go through the roof. Please do your homework on this and think about the consequences. It's never been about health/safety it's always about money/control. Who the hell would ever allow such a device to be implanted in themselves or any loved ones. Not trying to turn this thread into a vaccine debate.

What the HELL is this?? Bill Gates isn't content to rule the world with Microsoft, he wants direct control of individuals???

When millionaires become billionaires and billionaires become trillionaires (even more so) is when they'll say it's under control. I have no skin in the game because I don't play in the stock market. That being said we just crashed global economy under the guise that our government cares about our senior citizens. Heads up they don't give a pincha monkey**** about anyone. Period....
Id bet this year's supply of tp what's in our future.
Gates will announce his 2020 chip come early spring/late fall. Winter will bring a vaccine and that will be when the infection/death rate go through the roof. Please do your homework on this and think about the consequences. It's never been about health/safety it's always about money/control. Who the hell would ever allow such a device to be implanted in themselves or any loved ones. Not trying to turn this thread into a vaccine debate. You wanna do that pm me your info. This happened quick. Next time you agree so easily to stay inside might not work out so well.
ID2020

Essentially a microdot tattoo chip that will create a pattern to be scanned. It will show if you've had it,recovered from it and if you have received the vaccine. All in the form of digital identity. Cheers

I have a FEDERAL job

20200328_052347.jpg

Back
Top Bottom