• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Cooking / Smoking / Grilling

I've got a buddy down in Warner Robins who bought himself a Bubba Grill a few years back. He's got SOME setup! First of all, he and his father own 3 catfish ponds off Highway 41 and they open them up to the public from early spring to the fall. Second, he'll bring out the grill to the ponds on the weekends and will cook up a bunch of Boston butts (for pulled pork), ribs, beef brisket, and once-in-a-blue-moon some turkeys. He uses aged/season pecan wood to smoke those suckers and he makes his own sauce. He charges $25 per butt (about 8-10 lbs of meat) and $20 per rack of ribs (HUGE rack!) I'm not sure what he charges for turkeys and he hasn't been selling any beef brisket lately since the price of beef skyrocketed. He usually sells out every weekend. I have had BBQ all over the country and the world, and it is one of the best I've ever had. Something about that smoking with pecan wood.

I wish I had some photos of his setup, but I don't. All I have is the link to Bubba Grills so you can get an idea of the grill he has. He actually got a really good deal on it (I think he picked it up used). It is so big you can fit a human on it (YIKES!!!) :target:

http://www.bubbagrills.net/contact.htm

[Broken External Image]:
ceadar salmon

[Broken External Image]:
kabobs, cream cheese stuffed japs, potato

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:
the beast
got the grill as a move in present from my mom
im a charcoal guy, wont cook with gas

love to cook ribs
sweet, spicy, dry rub

anyone wanna have a cook off :)

age - 23

Ill take that challange junior....All your pics look great but none of them are BBQ...You ready to go to school?

i203.photobucket.com_albums_aa74_jmedic25_PICT0039.jpg

i203.photobucket.com_albums_aa74_jmedic25_PICT0044.jpg

i203.photobucket.com_albums_aa74_jmedic25_PICT0047.jpg

i203.photobucket.com_albums_aa74_jmedic25_PICT0524.jpg

i203.photobucket.com_albums_aa74_jmedic25_PICT0533.jpg

i203.photobucket.com_albums_aa74_jmedic25_PICT0028.jpg

Now Bow to your Sensi! :cool:

Last edited:
You cant cook slap yo momma ribs over charcoal...Im sure they are perfect except for the flavor...Bring it....
i203.photobucket.com_albums_aa74_jmedic25_PICT0619.jpg

PS...This is all in good fun...But if you want to cook-off im in

Last edited:
I would just like to add that in the aforementioned cook-off, i am more than happy to serve as one of the judges! I know it's a tough job, but somebody's gotta do it!!!

P.s. - i can almost taste that pulled pork and brisket in the photos above!!!

Back
Top Bottom