• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Cooking Bloopers

I know we all have at least one,I have several

my first purchase was a big off-set smoker I purchased 2 big bags of hickory chunks to use for it,I purchased a couple packs ribs, several chickens cut in half,several ribeyes.invited several friends and families for the feast.i smoked the whole cook with the hickory it was not eatable that hickory would almost take your breath away.had to order pizza
Wait, what? You buy wood in a bag?

Wait, what? You buy wood in a bag?
1683121467980.jpeg

I’m guessing mid 70’s when microwaves came out, when we got it set up on the counter my mom first cooking was warming a krispy kreme donut.she put it on 5 mins it caught on fire,looked like a prune ,that microwave always had a burnt spot as long as it lasted. Enjoyed reminding her of that for many years.

I’m guessing mid 70’s when microwaves came out, when we got it set up on the counter my mom first cooking was warming a krispy kreme donut.she put it on 5 mins it caught on fire,looked like a prune ,that microwave always had a burnt spot as long as it lasted. Enjoyed reminding her of that for many years.
My son when he was little put some Peeps in the Microwave. He said he wanted to watch them grow..Well grow they did and explode they did..I made him clean it up, he never did again.

My mom almost burned the house down around 1980 with her new microwave. Bought some newfangled thing that was supposed to fry bacon in the microwave. It smoked us out like a bunch of wasps!

My son when he was little put some Peeps in the Microwave. He said he wanted to watch them grow..Well grow they did and explode they did..I made him clean it up, he never did again.
My daughter loves to microwaves marshmallows. That is the absolutely stickiest mess I have ever seen. It slowed down once I started letting her clean the bowl.

Went to cook a pizza on my Big Green Egg. Had that thing like 700 degrees. Made that quick jerk to slide the pizza off the peel and all the toppings went and the crust stayed stuck on the peel.
HAHAHAHA!!!! I think we've all done that before realizing that we forgot to dust the peel with some corn meal.

Back
Top Bottom