• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Contrails or chemtrails

download (3) (1).jpg

ezgif.com-add-text (19).gif

The truth. They're contrails. Their length and duration are determined by the air temperature, wind speed and altitude through which the aircraft is flying.

Watch your cars exhaust on a cold morning. Are you burning oil or spraying chemtrails? Or could it be hot exhaust meeting cold air. When you breathe out on a cold morning. Chemicals or warm breath meeting cold air?

"Today’s commercial jet engines can reach temperatures as high as 1,700 degrees Celsius (that’s 3,092 degrees Fahrenheit) because of the highly effective thermal barrier coatings that line the inside of the chamber." Granted the exhaust is exiting the engine at cooler temps.

Fire suppression, cloud seeding for rain, defoliation of drug crops and the jungle during Vietnam are the only thing close to chemtrails. Put on your thinking cap and remove the tin foil.

Is this possible? Sure. It's possible.

From my own observations:
  • There are 2 types of trails behind planes.
    • Short ones that disappear immediately. (Contrails)
    • Very long ones that hang in the air for hours. ("Chemtrails"--whatever those really are)
  • The trails that hang around for hours often turn into "normal-looking" clouds or a pearly haze. Occasionally they disperse completely.
    • Trails that turn into clouds usually result in rain within about 24-48 hours.
    • Trails that turn into a pearly haze and screw up the air quality for the rest of the day.
  • The long trails are often created in rows or a grid pattern--very neatly done. I've watched planes do this over the course of a morning. They are not flying somewhere on a normal flight pattern.
What I don't know, because I cannot observe this, is what the long trails are made of and why they are being dispersed. I think most of the time it's to seed clouds and create rain, in which case these "chemtrails" are probably "mostly harmless".

Either way, there's nothing I can do about it directly aside from look at the sky and go "hmm". If it's chemicals, then I'm gonna have to trust in my own body's ability to clean garbage out of it.
Good post Tillybell Tillybell -
I agree with you on the last paragraph also. There is nothing to do but look at it and hypothesize .
If indeed they are shooting chemicals in the atmosphere- how can you protect against it? Dont go out ? Nah that wont work, i dont think very many are gonna stay inside, including me.

Back
Top Bottom