• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Conspiracy theory - Razors

I think some of you guys are just fantasizing about the feel of that smooth, soft sac sliding around on your chin.
I hope some of them doesn’t do that shaving after laying inside of soapy tub and still laying in there after one hour and the wifey is screaming “What the hell are you doing?” :boink: :becky: :becky: :becky: :becky: :becky: :becky:

PM me, I'll send you a brand new Feather travel razor. You can just use regular shaving cream for a while to see if it's for you. No sacness on it. I bought a few from Japan a while ago to give away.
I've heard many times that Feather makes the sharpest blades. I don't guess any razor blades come dull though.

Well, according to seven degrees of my sac, you've already touched something that's been touched by my sac.
See,
I touch my sac with my hand
I touch the handle on the grocery cart
Some lady driving through town needs to pick up something from my store and touches the handle of the cart
Same lady mails a letter to her friend in your town who happens to be the local butcher
Local butcher fondled letter lovingly, taking in the scent and rubbing said letter on his face
Your wife buys ground beef this butcher has prepared
Your meatloaf now has essence of sac in it

You can't stop the sacness its everywhere, its inside you
dc03fdb3c783d7ececc5a3985ea86eb8.jpg

Sent from my BV4900Pro using Tapatalk

I've heard many times that Feather makes the sharpest blades. I don't guess any razor blades come dull though.
They are in my rotation but they're not my favorite. I don't know how to feel how sharp they are but they seem to pull more and I tend to get at least one knick with them when I use them. Everybody says they are the sharpest but they don't shave the smoothest. They're not bad but I prefer a few more than them

Reactions: GFB
I found some Food City (TN) branded double edged blades a while ago at the store. Turns out they are made by Persona in Israel. Good blades for sure.

I like Derby singles for my shavette. They are sharp and last a while.
I went single blade years ago. I like the triple blades or more, but I got tired of spending $30 for replacements.

Reactions: GFB
Ok so after reading through this thread, you got me curious about trying a safety razor. My dad had a few tucked back in the drawer from way back in the day. Don't know if they're safe to use or should I just buy a new model? What setting would you recommend for a beginner?

20211007_200947.jpg

I know he has a few brushes new in the box around somewhere too.

Do you have to use a shaving paste (don't know the proper terminology) or will modern shaving cream from a can be just as good? Please recommend blades as well and where to source them, thanks

Back
Top Bottom