• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Concert tickets?

the only band I find worth seeing live these days is Blackberry Smoke. Of the many times I've seen them, the only time I get bent over is for the Tabernacle show every year on Black Friday. It's their best show of the year because they're local boys and it's their Homecoming Show from the year on the road. This year, $331 per seat. Ouch but worth every penny.
I went to school with a couple of them. Very cool guys

I'm guessing Brit and Richard.... I have known Charlie for years, met Paul a few times and gambled with Benji in Indian Country. They're all great guys.
Yep….Brit n Richard….i have not met the others . I havent talked with them for years. They were playing in basement back then. Them two were always around the ‘cool kids‘ - lol . I would love to get a min and shake their hands again and say hi. …i know they would remember me.
they sound great. I am glad they are doing good and made it.

I still go to concerts. As a matter of fact, I went to see Volbeat just this past Friday at the Tabernacle! I will continue to go to concerts, I absolutely love the energy!
I also have tickets to TSO in December, can't wait for that!!
Oh, and I usually buy mine from the band's site or LiveNation. I don't pay scalper fees. Yes, going to a concert is not cheap anymore but it's one of my indulgence.

Back
Top Bottom