• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Concert tickets?

90% of the concerts I went to was at the old Masquerade in Atlanta before they closed it down and moved to underground. They had the option to buy online but I always bought it in person even though it was a few dollars more. Reason being, the line for pre-bought tickets was always wrapped around the building when I showed up. Buying at the door line was always short so I almost always got front row. The one time I regret that was at a Cannibal Corpse show. Talk about feeling like a sardine! I was pressed up against the security bar so hard by the crowd I had a bruise along my stomach. But it was cool fist bumping the bands.
Man! I can remember being in purgatory or hell and watching the floor above us bouncing from the concert above wondering when it’s going to fall. Ahhhh good times!!! We interviewed for the award to renovate it and make it into office spaces. I think we got it..

Man! I can remember being in purgatory or hell and watching the floor above us bouncing from the concert above wondering when it’s going to fall. Ahhhh good times!!! We interviewed for the award to renovate it and make it into office spaces. I think we got it..
That's the way the floor was at the Agora Ballroom. Stand still on the floor while everyone was pogoing and it felt like a trampoline. I really miss those days.

LOL, a buddy of mine got 4 tix (online somewhere) so we could take our wives. We must be looking to relive our childhood! Hopefully will be fun. Similarly, we saw KC and Sunshine band, and that was a good show. Just simple fun music we used to do the bump to lol
I refuse to exit that part of my childhood. I'm hoping GNR Stops by Atlanta while they are touring and still alive.(And I'm still alive) I missed the 2016 ACDC TOUR with AXL, due to some issues with some folks with absolutely no sense of humor. My Daughter tells me I'm a 58 year old kid. I tell her, when you lose the will to live, what you got left. I'm still the coolest Granpa in South HallCo.

Riverdale class of 82
You weren’t that far behind me or away from me. College Park High class of 79. My wife is class of 82. After I graduated my parents moved to Riverdale. They lived in a neighborhood of Old 85. You turned by this clothing store that was real popular and used to have commercials on TV all the time.

You weren’t that far behind me or away from me. College Park High class of 79. My wife is class of 82. After I graduated my parents moved to Riverdale. They lived in a neighborhood of Old 85. You turned by this clothing store that was real popular and used to have commercials on TV all the time.
Jonesboro class of 77 here. I think I know where you’re talking about. Was it J&R clothing or something similar to that?

Back
Top Bottom