• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Components

Keith16ga

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
0   0
Reaction score
It is appalling to view some of the classifieds regarding components on this website. I need not list any examples of this stupidity, you all full know what I am referring to. In my humble opinion, because something CAN be sold at a price, does not mean it is WISE AND ETHICAL to sell it at that price. Now, I have most all components I imagine I can use in the foreseeable future, so for those who think i’m butt sore cause I want to pay normal prices for components and not the ridiculous prices advertised, you are wrong. The truth is i’ve managed to purchase components at relatively normal prices, thanks to the gentleman I deal with. You folks that are doing this, wise up and realize the ammunition manufacturers are taking note to what people will pay.

If you don’t agree, you’re part of the problem
That's right, we're in this together!

Everyone should ride their bicycles to work until the evil convenience stores accept the 1.29 per gallon we're willing to pay!

What wise and ethical seller will step up and sell me a few bitcoin for $150 ea?

Which righteous homeowner will sell me his family's custom home for $60/sf?

Come on, we're brothers!

It is appalling to view some of the classifieds regarding components on this website. I need not list any examples of this stupidity, you all full know what I am referring to. In my humble opinion, because something CAN be sold at a price, does not mean it is WISE AND ETHICAL to sell it at that price. Now, I have most all components I imagine I can use in the foreseeable future, so for those who think i’m butt sore cause I want to pay normal prices for components and not the ridiculous prices advertised, you are wrong. The truth is i’ve managed to purchase components at relatively normal prices, thanks to the gentleman I deal with. You folks that are doing this, wise up and realize the ammunition manufacturers are taking note to what people will pay.
So....simply because you'd found one old fool who hasn't heard of the internet, and you've been able to "score" some cheap components, you are somehow superior to anyone selling products here at a price they ask to a member willing to pay?

So called "price gouging" is the most efficient method of distributing scare resources during times of "crisis". If sellers (or retailers) were forced to sell primers to me at the "normal" price of $30/thousand, I'd likely buy hundreds-of-thousands of them to ensure I would never run out. And I know other reloaders that would do the same. With us buying up millions upon millions of the available supply, reloaders that are slow to the game get left with nothing. But at $150-$200/thousand, most reloaders, including me, limit our purchases, thereby leaving some supply available to others.

Back
Top Bottom