• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

College park gun buy back today! I am doing well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its college park! If someone offers to sell a toyota worth 5,500 for 500 bucks are you going to buy it? I dont care what you do with your money. All im asking is you make sure they are not stolen before you list them on here. SO you dont burn other members. Also last I checked this was a forum and I can speak my mind. You call it misinfromation I call it thinking.

read any news story about gun buy backs. All of them mention getting guns turned in that were stolen. Your buying them in the parking lot way before the police even see them. Like I said thats on you. Hope it does not blow up in your face.

Also what does age or income have to do with anything? Are you saying old poor people dont have stolen items?

What he said is spot on. Know how many "old folks" I watched get locked up because they went to pawn shops selling something that was stolen? You think that's shocking? Their car was full of stolen junk. There are plenty of operations in fact where someone who is 70 is the "front man" in a theft ring.

Nah. I'm the arrogant one for telling people to be careful and not list stolen guns on the odt.

Back to this again. I am aware that criminals come in all forms, I think I remember someone posting on here that they purchased a stolen gun off this site, yall are basically bashing purchasing guns from private parties, maybe we should all press to get private sales made illegal, this will obviously fix the problem.

Back to this again. I am aware that criminals come in all forms, I think I remember someone posting on here that they purchased a stolen gun off this site, yall are basically bashing purchasing guns from private parties, maybe we should all press to get private sales made illegal, this will obviously fix the problem.

Not at all. I asked that you have them checked out, you decided to get snippy. I don't care what you do with them at this point. I just won't be buying anything from you. GO ahead and post one more post so you can get the last word and get the Internet win so we can close this thread and move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom