• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

College park gun buy back today! I am doing well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
In a earlier post you said that you were going to resell on OTD ( see page 3or4). If you check all SN I applaud you and thats cool, I Had not seen that posted. If you did check and save good guns I have no problem with that, I would just say to other members that would buy one of those guns from you to call that number and check for themselves. And as far as likening the ODT to Collage Park it's the most crime ridden city in Ga. Call me dumb but when I'm in Warwick I'm less likely to lock the doors of my car when I go in to Striplings than a gas station in Collage Park.

This. Which he says now he is not going to sell on here. Only time will tell!

They will be on here within a few weeks, double or triple the price paid for them and not a SN one checked.

Not from what I could tell. My neighbor is a cop and offered to run any serials I texted him. I didn't find a single hot gun.

So he used police resources for personal use and ran numbers on firearms without them being present? Cool.

Not a thing wrong. As Lon as he can get the gun if it's hot it's fine. Now if he can't get the hot gun he gonna be a a lil bit of trouble.

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg
Here's my take for the day. I have to admit I was a little concerned how the Police would feel having people out there buying weapons from the people in line, and once I realized they didn't want to see good guns destroyed either all was good. I was happy to meet several other people from ODT there today. For the most part everyone was really cool about letting others buy without bidding up prices.

The last buy I almost had was from a lady that showed up late with a Taurus Judge. One of the guys here offered $150 and the some other guy bid it up to $300. Granted stil a deal, but that lady was happy to get the $150. Funny thing was she asked if we were with the KKK or on the sex predator website. I asked her if she had stole the gun. She had no idea the value, had a young child in the car and just didn't feel comfortable with it in the house.

I had a chance to get a Remington 870 from a elderly gentleman and as I was about to offer the $150 one of the members here spoke up with a $200 offer. I had a strict no bidding policy, and he got a beautiful gun for a steal.

Overall it was a fun day. Reminded me of an episode of Pickers.

Uhm, I like what you're doing here, but you just announced on an open website that you are in possession of some illegal firearms with the whole 'no serial number' thing.

He is poking fun at some of the other posters that are fretting everything at the buy back must be illegal. The only thing I saw that were w/o question illegal was a couple of sawed off shotguns. Anything that didn't have serial numbers for real were antiques.

You walked right pass me on the way to your car...lol I asked you if that was a point and what caliber...Nice SKS/Calico!!
View attachment 161233View attachment 161234View attachment 161235
Here's my take for the day. I have to admit I was a little concerned how the Police would feel having people out there buying weapons from the people in line, and once I realized they didn't want to see good guns destroyed either all was good. I was happy to meet several other people from ODT there today. For the most part everyone was really cool about letting others buy without bidding up prices.

The last buy I almost had was from a lady that showed up late with a Taurus Judge. One of the guys here offered $150 and the some other guy bid it up to $300. Granted stil a deal, but that lady was happy to get the $150. Funny thing was she asked if we were with the KKK or on the sex predator website. I asked her if she had stole the gun. She had no idea the value, had a young child in the car and just didn't feel comfortable with it in the house.

I had a chance to get a Remington 870 from a elderly gentleman and as I was about to offer the $150 one of the members here spoke up with a $200 offer. I had a strict no bidding policy, and he got a beautiful gun for a steal.

Overall it was a fun day. Reminded me of an episode of Pickers.

Uhm, I like what you're doing here, but you just announced on an open website that you are in possession of some illegal firearms with the whole 'no serial number' thing.

Nice try, I said "here" as in at the buy back.

- - - Updated - - -

He is poking fun at some of the other posters that are fretting everything at the buy back must be illegal. The only thing I saw that were w/o question illegal was a couple of sawed off shotguns. Anything that didn't have serial numbers for real were antiques.

Yes I saw a few that were so old the were made before numbers!!

They will be on here within a few weeks, double or triple the price paid for them and not a SN one checked.

Thats right! You are a tool. The funny thing is while you are running your big mouth I have been swamped with PM's from people wanting to buy every gun that I bought today at double to triple the price I paid. Some even want ones with no serial numbers.

Met some nice guys from ODT as well as few good deals
1 particular LE Officer was exceptionally nice,Asked me to make sure traffic flowed into 1 of the entrances and said" Alright get ready they just ran out of money" I responded OhhhhYea!!!
Unfired Winchester 255 not a mark on the wood and blue A+(1964-1970) from a lil old lady who didnt want to stand in line.She use to hunt with her now deceased husband. And she keeps a 12 ga for home protection..
i1104.photobucket.com_albums_h333_pinckneytrspt_2013_02_09_21_05_40_371_zpsd7c9c715.jpg

sears 101-2830(pre 1968 no serial) in good shape lil surface rust nothing to write home about.0000 steel wool should do it.
i1104.photobucket.com_albums_h333_pinckneytrspt_2013_02_09_21_08_54_989_zpsdfbeef16.jpg

Yep, I saw these, very very nice!! Except for the one with no serial number, ITS STOLEN. Just kidding!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom