• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

College park gun buy back today! I am doing well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
They will be on here within a few weeks, double or triple the price paid for them and not a SN one checked.

Thats right! You are a tool. The funny thing is while you are running your big mouth I have been swamped with PM's from people wanting to buy every gun that I bought today at double to triple the price I paid. Some even want ones with no serial numbers.

Wow! A tool? You're a cool guy. Congratulations on all your deals and being such a awesome buyer. What do want a frickin cookie?! Hopefully you will make some money. Hopefully you won't end up in prison.

Wow! A tool? You're a cool guy. Congratulations on all your deals and being such a awesome buyer. What do want a frickin cookie?! Hopefully you will make some money. Hopefully you won't end up in prison.

THEY ARE NOT FOR SALE. You are even cooler. I hope I can be like you when I grow up. Your implications turn a fun thread sour because you are wet blanket, killjoy, negative grouch. PLEASE PLEASE put me on your ignore list. I thought you did already.

He is poking fun at some of the other posters that are fretting everything at the buy back must be illegal. The only thing I saw that were w/o question illegal was a couple of sawed off shotguns. Anything that didn't have serial numbers for real were antiques.

Ah, good to know. lol, couldn't believe what i was reading there for a moment.

THEY ARE NOT FOR SALE. You are even cooler. I hope I can be like you when I grow up. Your implications turn a fun thread sour because you are wet blanket, killjoy, negative grouch. PLEASE PLEASE put me on your ignore list. I thought you did already.

If your lucky you will. Awwww and I'm the only one? I'm glad, really, that you got some guns away from people who would destroy them. Glad they are In good hands of people that will respect them and take care of em. Wish I could've went, but had to work. I'm not negative by any means. As far as ignore, nah I was thinking of friends list. Oh, liked what ya did on eBay about the mags. That was cool. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom