Cole slaw

Friend of mine makes it just grating up the cabbage very fine and adding blue plate or dukes mayonnaise and garlic pepper till he likes the taste and texture. Always tastes good to me.

Chick fil a may still have their recipe posted.....always liked theirs. If not, I make mine with 1 large finely chopped cabbage, 1/2 cup mayo, 3 - 4 ounces vinegar and sugar to taste

Cabbage finely ground up, little sweet pickles relish, sweet pickle juice about 2-4 ounces, carrots finely ground up, some red onion, white onion, sea salt, fresh ground up black pepper, Duke's mayonnaise, mix thoroughly, add more if needed, one tea spoon of mustard, mix it up again, when finished dress it lightly with paprika...

for a kick add 2 table spoons of HORSE RADISH, and mix it very well, for ADDED heat add FRANKS HOT SAUCE...

Chopped cabbage, tomatillos, green onions, jalapeño, cilantro, and lime juice. Salt the cabbage pretty heavy and get what moisture you can out of it first. Best coleslaw ever.

Here's one that has been a favorite around here. Good w/BBQ or fish.
Using shredding blade in food processor, shred above ingredients.

Mix:
2/3 cup mayo
1/3 cup sugar
2 TBSP white vinegar
1 TBSP cooking oil
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp celery seed

Pour half of dressing on slaw, mix well, and let sit for 20 min. pour/spoon off residual liquid. Add rest of dressing and mix well. Serves 8-10.

Sent from my Droid Turbo using TapaTalk

Back
Top Bottom