Cobb Civic Center Gun Show Jan 5-6

I just got home from setting up for the show tomorrow. We are set up in the small meeting room. Upstairs in the back left corner there is a short hall and the room is on the right. I'm gonna tape some signs on the wall to hopefully direct traffic our way. Please make sure you find us. There are only 6 tables in the room, and we have 4 of them. It's like our own little store!

I have a limited number of Tapco and US Palm 30 rd AK mags, DSG and Troy 30 rd. AR mags. The guys with me have about 25 P-Mags. I don't know the pricing, but don't expect pre-panic prices. The magazine situation sucks for us all.

So please follow this link to the "Mag Ban" thread.
http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/th...ntroduced-on-first-day-of-Congress-Here-we-go
Post #29, I linked how to contact your U.S. Representative. Feel free to copy and paste my e-mail or write your own short, polite request.

Thanks,
Jon

Screen Shot 2013-01-05 at 9.28.00 AM.jpgScreen Shot 2013-01-05 at 9.27.45 AM.jpg9:00 am. Wowzers

That's insane. There will be zero elbow room in there and the prices will be sky high. Makes me glad I am sitting warm and comfortable here drinking coffee.

Back
Top Bottom