Cobb Civic Center Gun Show Jan 5-6

That's me on the left. You wish you were that cool. :pound:

Sweet Duster!!! LOL What about the chica next to you is she single? She looks like she could hold me down and teach me something new lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Completely. I know a few Federal Agents to include an Air Marshal or two and have seen them snatching up all the good deals at several different shows.

Why the shows don't they know they can still shop at sellouts like Dana Safety Supply lol.

I haven't been to a gun show in about a year. Are they madness to go to nowadays given what's going on and all?

I wouldn't mind going but i don't want to attend if it's going to be like Black Friday.

Sweet Duster!!! LOL What about the chica next to you is she single? She looks like she could hold me down and teach me something new lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Why the shows don't they know they can still shop at sellouts like Dana Safety Supply lol.

You do realize I'm kidding about that being me. :p

Hey man, do you have a website... not sure I'm going to make it to the show.

Thanks

No website. I just do the Kydex for fun. I am a full time sheetmetal worker and have three kids in two different sports, so I have my hands full most of the time. I haven't pressed any sheaths for a couple of months, but once work slows down, I'm sure I'll be back at it. Danny (one of the guys I work with at the shows) makes custom knives. He'll have a table set up at this years Blade Show, so I'm sure I'll have the Kydex press running by then.

Jon

Should I bring a bag of popcorns and eat it outside of the door? :pop2:

Back
Top Bottom