Cobb Civic Center Gun Show Jan 5-6

blackplague14

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
48   0
Reaction score
I will be at the gun show this weekend at the Cobb County Civic Center. This is the first show that we've done there, so we got stuck in the back room. Make sure to stop by and introduce yourself. I've met several ODT members at the big RK shows at the Atlanta Expo Center and the shows off Indian Trail. I'll have the ODT Chicken sticker on the table.

I'll have the Kydex sheaths that I make for ESEE knives and AK accessories like I usually do. Got in a couple of new style tomahawks. And have Tapco and US Palm 30 rd AK mags. Very small amount of AR mags. The prices on mags will be higher than I normally charge, but my normal suppliers are either out of stock or charging significantly more.

Anyone else gonna have a table there or planning on coming to the show?

Jon

I will be at the gun show this weekend at the Cobb County Civic Center. This is the first show that we've done there, so we got stuck in the back room. Make sure to stop by and introduce yourself. I've met several ODT members at the big RK shows at the Atlanta Expo Center and the shows off Indian Trail. I'll have the ODT Chicken sticker on the table.

I'll have the Kydex sheaths that I make for ESEE knives and AK accessories like I usually do. Got in a couple of new style tomahawks. And have Tapco and US Palm 30 rd AK mags. Very small amount of AR mags. The prices on mags will be higher than I normally charge, but my normal suppliers are either out of stock or charging significantly more.

Anyone else gonna have a table there or planning on coming to the show?

Jon

Make a cardboard sign and bring some duct tape with you so people will know you're back there, that's where I was when I did a show a couple years back.

Make a cardboard sign and bring some duct tape with you so people will know you're back there, that's where I was when I did a show a couple years back.

I know, it's gonna suck, but it is a small place with limited tables. We were lucky to get in at all.

I figure most people will be spending all their money on rifles and ammo instead of the accessories that we sell, so I'm not expecting much anyways. I also have a Vortex Strikefire, 3x magnifier and some bright orange DSG AR-15 mags that I had purchased to put on my new Troy rifle. But Dick's Sporting Goods cancelled my order so they are for sale too.

If there are any rifles or ammo. I hear the lines for shows now are ridiculous besides I spent all my gun funds for the next 2 years. :(

I think Eastman. We do both RK and Eastman shows, but normally only the big ones off of Jonesboro Rd. and Indian Tr. This is our first shot at the Cobb Civic Center. I hope it goes well, as it is much closer to where I work and live than the other two.

I tend to really like the Cobb civic center show mainly because of location. Ill make sure to stop by and say hello and checkout you items!

Back
Top Bottom