• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

CNN Says Defense Grade Bullets Can’t Do too Much Damage!

I wish that was the problem. The media reporting on things they are clueless about is one thing. Legislatures prohibiting things they know nothing about is the real problem!

And that is why they are the problem, because they don't know anything about real life things, only imaginary things like 'ghost' guns. They are good about making laws that make good people criminals. Ask that young girl from Philly...

Only thing I think they could have possibly meant was that because they were trained in safety there shouldnt be to much collateral damage. That's the only thing I think they could possibly mean.

Fox News, CNN, MSNBC, the lot are engaged in a war for clicks and advertisers dollars. How many times have you seen an online headline like:

King Cobra stalks infant but then......

It's not journalism. It's sensationalistic headlines aimed at drawing in eyeballs to sell ads. That's it. They don't care if it's entirely accurate or not. That isn't their goal.

If you get your information from a source that relies heavily on advertising dollars, you're going to get junk information.

**********************NSFW*********************, but hilarious.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_profilepage&v=E_F5GxCwizc

Last edited:
What this points out is just how unreliable the media is when reporting on ANY subject. We know this subject, so we have no problem identifying the BS. What about the reports on subjects we don't know so much about?

I have been interviewed several times as a dog training expert and EVERY SINGLE TIME what was actually reported was completely wrong. They have even made mistakes with direct quotes from me. I have since declined every request for an interview from any news agency. They really don't like it when I explain why I'm turning them down. I say it nicer than this, but the message is "If you were capable of doing your ****ing job right, you'd get the interview, but you're not, so **** off.

Back
Top Bottom