• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Christensen Arms Ridgeline

proof. if you want the CF wrapped barrel. they are known tack drivers.

But about $1300 more...I too like a good proof rifle though. For $2k, OP, you’re entering custom territory. Contact GAP for their production gun or Alpha and Omega Rifles for their Mange rifle. Also, seekins havak and the Springfield waypoint.

Had a CA in 300 win mag that I couldn’t get it to even come close to grouping less than an inch at 800. Took the scope off the CA and put it on my browning x bolt LR and all 3 shots over lap each other at a grand. I’m sorry but after my experience with their customer service and prices, browning has blown them out of the water! Their $2k rifle can’t even come close to brownings $1k rifle!

Had a CA in 300 win mag that I couldn’t get it to even come close to grouping less than an inch at 800. Took the scope off the CA and put it on my browning x bolt LR and all 3 shots over lap each other at a grand. I’m sorry but after my experience with their customer service and prices, browning has blown them out of the water! Their $2k rifle can’t even come close to brownings $1k rifle!

And to add another point, if you aren’t shooting true long distance or competing, it’s a complete waste of money! Most people I have found can’t even stack 3 on paper at 600! And to top that, most don’t even have a place to even attempt a shot over 300 here in GA!
With that being said, it’s your money and it’s your flavor of firearm

Less than an inch at 800 is a pretty high standard, for any rifle.

Back
Top Bottom