• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Christensen Arms Ridgeline

image.jpg

8 more weeks with this on and I’m definitely up for a range day with anyone who wants to go

I gotta call bull**** on that one... I shot palma for a long time... And I never ever ever saw a group like that.
I smell lots of bs through everything stated thus far from certain individuals. Guessing the hemorrhoids grabbed the phone and started typing

I smell lots of bs through everything stated thus far for certain individuals

lol I’m knee deep. The offer does still stand and that is for any and all of the ODTers here. I’ve always been one for letting people shoot any of my firearms if they are in the market for something that I have or is similar to what they are looking for. I have thrown too much money and trades away on what I thought I wanted and needed up regretting the decision. With that being said, I do still stand by if you want to try out the rifle, it’s here and ready to go before the original poster pulls the trigger on a new and expensive purchase.

Had a CA in 300 win mag that I couldn’t get it to even come close to grouping less than an inch at 800. Took the scope off the CA and put it on my browning x bolt LR and all 3 shots over lap each other at a grand. I’m sorry but after my experience with their customer service and prices, browning has blown them out of the water! Their $2k rifle can’t even come close to brownings $1k rifle!

Hmm. That's good info. I've been looking at the xbolt pro and lr too. Thanks for the advice

Back
Top Bottom