Chill the heck out about "clips"

Dont know if that girl was real or not but she complained to me about member making sexual advances in addition to the clip thing.

I do not have access to anything not on this site, but I can guarantee you that there was not ONE harassing private message in her inbox. There were actually 20-30 PM's from folks trying to help her post pics and advise her on price, those are the kind of folks we really have here.

Nothing runs new members off quicker than embarrassing them. Good call King.

Exactly.

Could you guys please stop harassing folks who use incorrect terminology?!?!?!

If someone says clip, you still know what they are talking about, don't you?
yes we do , we get carried away sometimes I guess ;(

i51.tinypic.com_5cjf3p.png

I do not have access to anything not on this site, but I can guarantee you that there was not ONE harassing private message in her inbox. There were actually 20-30 PM's from folks trying to help her post pics and advise her on price, those are the kind of folks we really have here.

I understand your point, but you would think the girl would focus on this part? I hope I didn't say anything too mean - all of my comments were made in jest, as I'm sure most others were. I guess I can only speak for myself.

I understand your point, but you would think the girl would focus on this part? I hope I didn't say anything too mean - all of my comments were made in jest, as I'm sure most others were. I guess I can only speak for myself.

I think comments "in jest" are ok if the member has been around for a while, but if it is your first day on the site and you don't know what your doing to begin with, it can easily be taken the wrong way.

Back
Top Bottom