• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Check out the newest DAWG in GDAWGS Family

That is suprising, maybe he's eating stuff on the side like cows and such.

You know he kinda looks like a liberal, are you keeping something from us?

Good looking pup you got there. I have an olde english bulldogge and an american. Both are extremely strong dogs but dont be fooled by their looks they are nothing but big babies. Strong toys to chew on are a must. Mine goes through knuckle bones and kongs like candy.

Good looking pup you got there. I have an olde english bulldogge and an american. Both are extremely strong dogs but dont be fooled by their looks they are nothing but big babies. Strong toys to chew on are a must. Mine goes through knuckle bones and kongs like candy.

I know. I bought him a couple of those BIG raw hide bones and the first one was just gone in about a day? he is just a big baby, I have not seen ANY sign of aggression in him at all.

Be careful with raw hids. They'll unravel them and chew and slobber til they are like leather rags. Then they'll try to swallow them and get caught. I don't give any of mine chew toys any more. He doesn't look that big, but pictures can be deceiving. He looks a lot like one of my hybrid Americans. 50% JDJ Johnson, 25% standard American and 25% country. Country meaning no-name stuff from a farm. He's got a very long muzzle like that. Olde's CAN look like that, but it's probably not a real olde. The mom was just called an olde, not true olde blood. I dont know if there's any American long muzzle blood that can put that kind of a muzzle on half olde pup.

This is my long muzzled male. He's pretty crazy but still a good dog.
i565.photobucket.com_albums_ss96_TripleXBullies_Ruger_21510125.jpg

i565.photobucket.com_albums_ss96_TripleXBullies_Ruger_moonshineandrugie042.jpg

i565.photobucket.com_albums_ss96_TripleXBullies_Ruger_Ruger1.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom