• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Check guns serial number before you buy with these links:

Same thing applies to allowing the police to search your home or auto without a warrant.

No it's not,this is like before buying running a carfax, or have your local leo come check your 1969 nova so you can get a tag.Or having a local leo come run a vin on a trailer with no tag.
Or have a leo run a car so you can get a bonded title because you or other lost it.If anything comes up stolen the other party will be there to explain.

No it's not,this is like before buying running a carfax, or have your local leo come check your 1969 nova so you can get a tag.Or having a local leo come run a vin on a trailer with no tag.
Or have a leo run a car so you can get a bonded title because you or other lost it.If anything comes up stolen the other party will be there to explain.

Because leo's have nothing better to do but follow you around on your private sales...

Your mileage may vary depending on location, but I've done a few of those in my LEO days, along with VIN checks. Response time varies depending on call volume, of course. In a metro area, I dunno how accommodating the local LEOs would be; but in a more rural county it wasn't uncommon.

Back
Top Bottom