• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

CC at Ga aquaeium

If you have ever been in there you would know why as well...

never been as of yet will be mine and my lil grls first time. They are having a deal right now that is only 19.95 a person called imagination nights that is going on on tue wed and thursday nights

Have a great time, we love the aquarium but haven't been in forever. Great place for kids and adults alike.

I agree.

Ordinarily I'd agree with Soviet but a discharge in there would be like shooting in a submarine in some places. I can just see hitting one of those super pressurized glass arches with the whale shark swimming over your head and CRAAAAACK!

Oopsie!

If my 9mm HST went through that glass then there is something wrong. The weight of the water alone would do more damage than my 9mm.

Take your daughter, store your gun, let her enjoy the show. I took my grand daughter to the show the last time she was in town. She is two and had a blast. They did a very nice job! Enjoy the show with your daughter.

If my 9mm HST went through that glass then there is something wrong. The weight of the water alone would do more damage than my 9mm.

Well...yeah. That's kinda the point there bro. The bullet wouldn't go through the glass. I'm not sure how much damage it would do but I would be thinking that the concussion of the impact might set up enough shockwave to allow all those TONS of pressure from the water to create a crack. Even barring that, there is the simple fact that all those smooth hard curved surfaces would be ideal for ricocheting bullets.

Take your daughter, store your gun, let her enjoy the show. I took my grand daughter to the show the last time she was in town. She is two and had a blast. They did a very nice job! Enjoy the show with your daughter.

The wife and I went and we both had a blast. They have rays in a small pool/tank you can pet and so many habitats and displays. The Tennessee Aquarium is cool too but Atlants has the best underwater viewss.

Never been to the one in ATL, but I carried at the one in Charleston, SC and there was no metal detectors that I recall. Great little place too.

Well...yeah. That's kinda the point there bro. The bullet wouldn't go through the glass. I'm not sure how much damage it would do but I would be thinking that the concussion of the impact might set up enough shockwave to allow all those TONS of pressure from the water to create a crack. Even barring that, there is the simple fact that all those smooth hard curved surfaces would be ideal for ricocheting bullets.

I dont plan on shooting the whales. Plus I dont miss :)

Back
Top Bottom