• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

CC at Ga aquaeium

So there's a 5 points and a Little 5 points?

<-OTP

yup

little 5 points is where everyone goes who is outside the perimeter lol (its a tourist trap and alot of the reason OTPers have a funny view of folks from atlanta....they dont represent anyone but pretentious leftist weirdos who cant get along with anyone else so they congregate there.....sorry, not a fan of little 5)

yup

little 5 points is where everyone goes who is outside the perimeter lol (its a tourist trap and alot of the reason OTPers have a funny view of folks from atlanta....they dont represent anyone but pretentious leftist weirdos who cant get along with anyone else so they congregate there.....sorry, not a fan of little 5)
I used to work there...definitely a subculture....I much prefer cabbage town myself.

I know someone who works there and they don't allow firearms OR knives for 2 reasons-Mainly so that glass doesn't get damaged, not that a bullet could pierce it but due to liability they have to replace a panel if it gets a certain sized crack, and it is made in Japan and is very expensive.
Also, and don't quote me on this one, but Bernard Marcus, the Home Depot co-founder who donated hundreds of millions to have the aquarium built, is of Jewish descent and is fearful of some kind of terrorist act.

I know someone who works there and they don't allow firearms OR knives for 2 reasons-Mainly so that glass doesn't get damaged, not that a bullet could pierce it but due to liability they have to replace a panel if it gets a certain sized crack, and it is made in Japan and is very expensive.
Also, and don't quote me on this one, but Bernard Marcus, the Home Depot co-founder who donated hundreds of millions to have the aquarium built, is of Jewish descent and is fearful of some kind of terrorist act.

Well, I did learn something today...lol

Back
Top Bottom