CB350 somewhat of an issue

highcinap

Default rank <2000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
141   0
Reaction score
so i was out on the mountain today, and when i cut into a few of the turns going right (about 55mph) , i keep scraping the bottom side of the break lever.... i guess i need rear sets, but i dont like the riding position of rear sets on the cb350.

had a lot of fun on this awesome day.

also, does anyone know a good petcock upgrade for these older bikes?
IMG_1482.jpg

there is literally 100 different pet cocks for that bike but i think i know your issue.. the long tube in regular flow is really long(typical for Honda) remove it and cut about 1'' off or cut further and this will help with fuel starve in corners .use a pipe cutter..if not the issue vintage cb sells replacements or any universal...Also you need to change your angle on the bike and not the bikes angle in the corners..ass crack on the side of the seat and the bike more upright using counter steering push to enter the corners this helps with the lean angle of the bike at present configuration and keeps from sharpening pipes and parts any more lean angle on the bike will require rear sets and better tires,, CB 750 peti will work too larger diam outlet 5/16 hose

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom