• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Carnivore Diet

I've spent a few days watching Ken Berry videos. I ordered the electrolytes and salt he recommends.

I'm going to start this journey on Monday. I'm going to be strict with myself for 90 days. The first week I'm going to ween myself off the carbs to avoid the keto flu symptoms. Going to buy the best beef I can afford and use farm fresh, organic, free range eggs when I can find them. Most of my diet is going to consist of Water, salt, electrolytes, Beef, bacon, and eggs. i plan introduce beef liver at some point or use ancestral supplements that Dr. Berry recommends.

I started in February but got serious in March. I'm down 25 pounds, below my college graduation weight, and back in the gym without back pain. I've read a lot about it and it makes sense mechanistically, and empirically it's working for me. I had to cut ~3" off my belt, IWB is easy in pants that I couldn't use last year.

I may have gotten into the kid's easter candy one night and that set me back 6 pounds, but you learn it's bloat and water weight that drops off quick.

I'm doing IF, nothing but water/black coffee till dinner. then meat. Then maybe a bacon cheeseburger for dessert if I'm still hungry.

if I cut down on whiskey I'm pretty sure I'd be unstoppable, but I'll get there.

I just had to fatty ribeyes(Well most of them) and 3 eggs. My pup is a happy camper right now.

Attachments

• IMG_8624.jpeg
    IMG_8624.jpeg
    276.2 KB · Views: 3
I started in February but got serious in March. I'm down 25 pounds, below my college graduation weight, and back in the gym without back pain. I've read a lot about it and it makes sense mechanistically, and empirically it's working for me. I had to cut ~3" off my belt, IWB is easy in pants that I couldn't use last year.

I may have gotten into the kid's easter candy one night and that set me back 6 pounds, but you learn it's bloat and water weight that drops off quick.

I'm doing IF, nothing but water/black coffee till dinner. then meat. Then maybe a bacon cheeseburger for dessert if I'm still hungry.

if I cut down on whiskey I'm pretty sure I'd be unstoppable, but I'll get there.
That’s amazing man! When you fall off just get back on. Today is day 4 for me. Water and coffee only. Yesterday was hard so I did out 2 squirts of mio in a bottle of water when I had some pork rinds.

I’m staying on my routine from before the diet. Eat 1pm-7pm fast the rest of the time. It’s working, I’m down 5lbs already. I don’t much care about the weight, Ive been a big dude my whole life. I want to feel better, think better, weight loss is just a by product.

Back
Top Bottom