Carhartt's mandatory vaccination program

Not that I can remember.
Boycotts are useless for the most part, maybe make someone feel good for a minute doing it.
I guess it depends on how you define "useless".
I don't assume me not patronizing any particular company will make them change their ways or bankrupt them. It's about my money not going to directly support things I oppose. Again "principle". Getting quainter by the day I suppose. I'm pretty sure Dick's sporting goods will not go bankrupt but they won't use MY money to hire lobbyists to enact anti gun legislation. I don't care how much of a 'sale' they are having. And I doubt my not wanting to watch two guys lip lock will bankrupt any movie studio.

I just joined a dream organization. Constantly ranked as a top employer and literally unsurpassed benefits. (Almost bizarre). Been trying to get on there for over 3 years. I think I'm the only one in my group not vaccinated. A fellow employee asked what I'd do if the company decided to mandate the vaccine. I told him "I'd quit". He was absolutely floored. He still can't fathom it. But, he's a liberal, so......

I guess it depends on how you define "useless".
I don't assume me not patronizing any particular company will make them change their ways or bankrupt them. It's about my money not going to directly support things I oppose. Again "principle". Getting quainter by the day I suppose. I'm pretty sure Dick's sporting goods will not go bankrupt but they won't use MY money to hire lobbyists to enact anti gun legislation. I don't how much of a 'sale' they are having. And I doubt my not wanting to watch two guys lip lock will bankrupt any movie studio.

I just joined a dream organization. Constantly ranked as a top employer and literally unsurpassed benefits. (Almost bizarre). Been trying to get on there for over 3 years. I think I'm the only one in my group not vaccinated. A fellow employee asked what I'd do if the company decided to mandate the vaccine. I told him "I'd quit". He was absolutely floored. He still can't fathom it. But, he's a liberal, so......

Getting cheap **** made overseas is more important than principles guy.

A fellow employee asked what I'd do if the company decided to mandate the vaccine. I told him "I'd quit". He was absolutely floored. He still can't fathom it. But, he's a liberal, so......
That says it all…
unbelievable how the so called “liberals” are just a bunch of headless-chickens….

So if business says emoloyees must follow vegan diets or lose jobs, they have a right?
How about they fire you if you do not wash hands after using bathroom at your home?
Why not? Requiring experimental vaccine that affects employees at home is the same.

Yes, a privately owned business should be able to do all those things. If people don’t like it they don’t have to work there or buy their products.

GTFO
Wanna be a slave? Be a slave, but leave me out.
Oh I wouldn’t work at a place that did those things and I wouldn’t imagine you would either. Just like I chose not to work at a place that forbids firearms at work or requires vaccinations.

Freedom goes both ways.

I don’t know if it’s still the policy, but I know for years Georgia Power wouldn’t hire a person if they were a legal tobacco user.

Back
Top Bottom