Carhartt's mandatory vaccination program

O wait my Carhartt kept me pretty damn warm this morning -

I still really don't care about Jab mandates at a job. If you want to work there get it, if not then Freaking quit and find something else. I will not stop buying a product that works and I like because of Politics and a bunch and winey little B!@#s.

That says it all…
unbelievable how the so called “liberals” are just a bunch of headless-chickens….
Unfortunately liberals don't hold a monopoly on lack of principles. Lots of self labeled 'conservatives' have me constantly thinking of the musings of that great linguist and philosopher, one Mr. Inigo Montoya.

the-princess-bride-inigo-montoya.gif

I will not stop buying a product that works and I like because a Politics and a bunch and winey little B!@#s.
Now you see, here I spent all that cyber web trying to define principles and you have this eloquent yet succinct way of putting the state (and direction) of this country into one poetic sentence. Well done! :yo:

Revolt?!? Hell, they won't even quit buying overpriced jeans. :lol:

08.31.20-WAB-image_v4_bevel.jpg

OK I finally made it all the way through this thread, and the links shown. I am just floored that so many people buy from one manufacturer exclusively.
Especially clothing, that is just mind boggling. Almost like having someone in NY be my mom and pick out my daily clothing.

OK I finally made it all the way through this thread, and the links shown. I am just floored that so many people buy from one manufacturer exclusively.
Especially clothing, that is just mind boggling. Almost like having someone in NY be my mom and pick out my daily clothing.

I don’t buy from one exclusively, but I do buy what I like exclusively. I find something that I like and works for me, and I keep buying it. All my pants are either DTC Flex firehose cargos or LA police gear Benchmark cargo.

I have a couple of pairs of pants in the closet that aren’t one of those, but I don’t like something about them so I rarely wear them and don’t buy that brand again.

I’m a fat dude who carries a gun and a bunch of other stuff and spend a bunch of time behind a windshield so just any ol pair of pants usually aren’t comfortable to me.

As far as Carhartt. I like their jackets and their shirts. I have never cared for their pants. What I like about their shirts is the offer tall sizes, they were cheap, and they have Henley options. Tall size henleys are easy to find from other sources though and since becoming trendy, Carhartt has become considerably less “cheap”.

O wait my Carhartt kept me pretty damn warm this morning -

I still really don't care about Jab mandates at a job. If you want to work there get it, if not then Freaking quit and find something else. I will not stop buying a product that works and I like because of Politics and a bunch and winey little B!@#s.

Nobody asked you to do anything. I think that makes you the whiney one.

GTFO
Wanna be a slave? Be a slave, but leave me out.
As much as I hate to admit it, I see what he means. It's one of those slippery slope deals. Ban a company from firing unvaccinated workers and that could open up even more restrictions for business owners. I do have an administration position and see the hoops they have to jump through as is.

Require experimental vaccine?
Why not require all your employees to participate in the cancer drug trials?
Same thing. I do not need the jab, I had the Wu-Flu, why should I be forced to participatate in the medical experiment?

Will you support my family and me, for the rest of our lives, if I develop adverse reactions and unable to work or die?
Insurance companies are not paying out for people who die after taking the jab, they ruled deaths jab-related suicides.

"The judgment by the war crimes tribunal at Nuremberg laid down 10 standards to which physicians must conform when carrying out experiments on human subjects in a new code that is now accepted worldwide.

This judgment established a new standard of ethical medical behavior for the post World War II human rights era. Amongst other requirements, this document enunciates the requirement of voluntary informed consent of the human subject. The principle of voluntary informed consent protects the right of the individual to control his own body.

This code also recognizes that the risk must be weighed against the expected benefit, and that unnecessary pain and suffering must be avoided.

This code recognizes that doctors should avoid actions that injure human patients.

The principles established by this code for medical practice now have been extened into general codes of medical ethics."

Back
Top Bottom