• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cancer cure is known! FDA and NCI as well as government do not want it known.

To me, the width and breadth of environmental factors that can aid in causing cancer are too numerous to contain, try to control the factors that you can to limit the possibility of experiencing it. IMO the cure for cancer, by and large, already exists in the form of Prevention. While it's harder now more than ever to control your exposure to various environmental forms of radiation and air pollution, the focus should be on what you can control. Water, Food, and Stress. Distill your water, grow your own fruits, veggies, livestock when possible, exercise, and find ways to de-stress. If not growing your own food, at least know where it's sourced from and how its grown. GMO? Pesticides? Herbicides? Municipal water?

If your eating matrix food and drinking matrix water, then expect to have the matrix problems that go along with that.

Since we're in tin hat territory...I'll leave some references to what I think is a strong cause. I had no idea so many anesthetics were fluoride based. Also IMO, there is a strong coincidence of the proliferation of nearly every human disease with the swap from sodium fluoride in the municipal water supply to the use of hydrofluosilicic acid.

http://www.slweb.org/ftrcfluorinatedpharm.html

http://www.slweb.org/chemicals.html

Back in the '70's I met a friend of my dad Dr. William Gilchrist. The man was a brilliant chemist. He is regarded as the Einstein of chemistry.

I know for a fact that this gentleman developed a chemical cure for cancer. The man was a chemist and treated a family member. He was not a physician.

The man patented a dozen chemicals for the pharmaceutical company he worked for.

How the pharmaceutical company jacked up the trials for his discovery. Is a story unto itself. The pharmaceutical company doesn't want a cure. They prefer a ongoing financial relationship... until you die.

That would be called the FDA... Pharma has to provide the research for the FDA to get drugs approved.. That cost millions of dollars per study... who pays for that? We do... but that also protects us from the likes of Dr. Quackenbush....

To me, the width and breadth of environmental factors that can aid in causing cancer are too numerous to contain, try to control the factors that you can to limit the possibility of experiencing it. IMO the cure for cancer, by and large, already exists in the form of Prevention. While it's harder now more than ever to control your exposure to various environmental forms of radiation and air pollution, the focus should be on what you can control. Water, Food, and Stress. Distill your water, grow your own fruits, veggies, livestock when possible, exercise, and find ways to de-stress. If not growing your own food, at least know where it's sourced from and how its grown. GMO? Pesticides? Herbicides? Municipal water?

If your eating matrix food and drinking matrix water, then expect to have the matrix problems that go along with that.

Since we're in tin hat territory...I'll leave some references to what I think is a strong cause. I had no idea so many anesthetics were fluoride based. Also IMO, there is a strong coincidence of the proliferation of nearly every human disease with the swap from sodium fluoride in the municipal water supply to the use of hydrofluosilicic acid.

http://www.slweb.org/ftrcfluorinatedpharm.html

http://www.slweb.org/chemicals.html
Cancer is actually a common cause of death without any external cause. Yes, there are many things that can increase the likelihood of it, or perhaps more like how young someone is when they get it, but it has always been with us and the older you get the more likely it is that it is what you will die from. In many people, it's not a matter of if, but when, regardless of how they live their lives.

Then why did they eradicate polio? That could still be a thriving, multi billion dollar industry. Not only for big pharma and the docs but for manufacturing. Crippled people need all kinds of manufactured goods.
They learned from that. They ain’t going to make that mistake again

It is completely unacceptable that in 2018 the recommendation for treatment from the majority of doctors, FDA and National Cancer Institute is still poisoning you with chemotherapy or radiation. Trillions of dollars spent for decades and still no closer to treating it any other way. The money made by being the person or agency that developed a cure pales in comparison to the trillions of dollars spent on treatment and drugs. There is monetary incentive to giving you treatment that doesn't work.

They learned from that. They ain’t going to make that mistake again
My God. You are trolling. Please for the love of God tell us you're just trolling a bunch of alien astronaut theorists. Please.

Have you ever seen a polio victim? Victims? Wards full?

This kind of thinking enrages me when I hear stupid as **** 'parents' claim thier child Is better off without vaccines.

Back
Top Bottom