• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Can we still post for CELL?

Why are you in lock down? You been misbehavin'? I haven't heard about any statewide lock down, in fact the last I heard the governor said he was not prepared to do that yet. That was Thursday evening.

So, I just read that Gwinnett is under a mandatory "stay at home" order. I wonder how that works. I don't live in Gwinnett so if I wanted to travel through Gwinnett there is no law that I know of stopping me but if I did live in Gwinnett I am required to stay at home? Strange times we are living in.

Most counties are under certain lockdown. It really defeats the purpose, when you are only on a lockdown if you can still go do certain things. I have a meet set up today, and oddly enough I set it up at the Home Depot.

I drove by the Academy Sports last week, where I noticed the new 10 people in a store at one time rule in place. There were at least 20 people standing outside all within handshake distance of each other. Great logic here, you cannot go into a store without being 6-10 feet apart, but feel free to wait outside and mingle within spitting distance from each and everyone.

I am just curious as to who in county government actually has the authority to issue such an order and where they derived this authority.

Back
Top Bottom