• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

can we have a talk about pain management?

They reduced my pain meds and had to fill out a form not to pill shop with other Drs. My 3 month supply was cut to about 6 weeks supply.. Its like anything else, a few **** it up for everybody
why do a few bad apples have to mean that normal people have to suffer? that makes no sense? not trying to imply this is your line of thinking but where is the logic behind that

If you do weed the pain management clinic won’t even treat you
i’ve heard delta 8, thc-0, delta 10, etc.. all the “legal” weed that was legalized under trumps 2016 farmers bill helps a a lot. but that regular CBD sourced properly could eliminate all pain. could help/eliminate all psychotic tendiencies in certain types of bipolar disorder, stop epileptic seizures, all kinds of ailments basically healed by the non psychoactive chemical in hemp/marijuana that is CBD

the farmers bill of 2016 signed into effect by donnie (which basically states as long as it’s not over .08(?)% delta9 thc then it’s legal to grown sell do whatever it is you do. )

If you do weed the pain management clinic won’t even treat you
Pain management is a freaking joke nowadays. The govt ties their hands pretty much.
ANYTHING the govt has their hands in , pretty much sucks !
They feel they have to control it and by control , their answer is to regulate it to the point that the folks that need it can’t get it. As with anything the govt has a hand in…..it’s useless. You have to go about this in your own way without their involvement, unfortunately.

Opioids stop the healing process. End of story.
I have been through all of this crap before. I have been to the limits of human pain tolerance. Nothing in a pill bottle will help you. I suggest you find a local “farmer” to help you - and attack physical therapy like an animal. Pain doctors and VA Healthcare is a joke!!!

****If you were all to be prescribed what you needed it would cut in to the Fentanyl business that lines the pockets of .gov*****

Think about that for a few minutes.

I have been through all of this crap before. I have been to the limits of human pain tolerance. Nothing in a pill bottle will help you. I suggest you find a local “farmer” to help you - and attack physical therapy like an animal. Pain doctors and VA Healthcare is a joke!!!

****If you were all to be prescribed what you needed it would cut in to the Fentanyl business that lines the pockets of .gov*****

I can agree with this !

The drug companies, with the complicity of some doctors, created an epidemic of opioid dependence in this country. They were prescribed far too frequently in far too large amounts and generally sold rather than being used by the person they were prescribed to. We have no sense of balance in this country And for some reason are incapable of punishing the guilty without depriving the innocent. Sorry you are hurting, OP, and can’t get relief. Constant pain becomes a real burden on the mind as well as the body. Hope you get help soon.

Right on the money!

Back
Top Bottom