• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Camping spots north of Atlanta

Yes, I drive a 4x4. Really anywhere we can hike into easily with a short distance and get back to the truck easily , but also not be around a lot or any people
Tallulah river or earls ford. You cam cross both rivers and camp anywhere u want. Earls ford ends at the chatooga river and is a pretty sweet spot. There may be some ithers back there butvhf there are some isolated spots for the car camper and some trails to hike a little and camp

Tallulah river or earls ford. You cam cross both rivers and camp anywhere u want. Earls ford ends at the chatooga river and is a pretty sweet spot. There may be some ithers back there butvhf there are some isolated spots for the car camper and some trails to hike a little and camp
That sounds perfect
Are you familiar with Panther Creek?

Another vote for Wildcat Creek near Lake Burton. However, the last time I checked the road was still closed due to a landslide. Definitely put it on your short list.

Bear Creek near Lake Conasauga is nice.

Rock Creek & Cooper Creek are both great as well.

We do alot of tent camping. Nothing better imo.

Another vote for Wildcat Creek near Lake Burton. However, the last time I checked the road was still closed due to a landslide. Definitely put it on your short list.

Bear Creek near Lake Conasauga is nice.

Rock Creek & Cooper Creek are both great as well.

We do alot of tent camping. Nothing better imo.
Definitely , tent camping is the way to go. We just want something where we can park, get out and walk a short ways, then set up camp/ fire

Back
Top Bottom